Thursday, October 1, 2009

Mad At Life adn VideoGamez

T-T'

I am mad at life these days, mostly because I wantr to do those same things that ppl do in movies, videogaems, books, anything, where they understand what they did wrong, grow up, help ppl, and i want to do the same.

one problem; do those things even exist?

ive been reading lots of z articles on zi adn zu about childhood, faith, adn how its all mixed in. adn now im still having these little fights with myself-
  • Kids are supposed to let go of the tree to grow up; what in teh world do i have to let go of?
  • Where is this stupid tree?????????? How do I know the time it is to let go?
  • How can you have faith if you're never taught it? How can u show faith if there's nothing to believe in?
  • How can u help people if the circumstances and your true nature don't allow it?
  • Do people really think of others as their friends?
  • What is the right thing? How do you know its teh right thing?
  • What is the true face face underneath peoples' masks?
  • How is it, to accept change when it never comes?
Stupid Majora's Mask. It gives you so much insight on the world, but tehn when you actually ahve teh information sink in, tehres this huge battle focusing on life.

The Tree of Immortality. A huge playpen. Once you wonder what's outside teh paypen, you decide to venture out and explore waht is beyond it. You let go of teh Tree.

That's all very well in a world made of pixels. What about teh real world? What do we real poeple ahve to let go of? To do waht is so-called growing up???

------------------------15 mins later---------------------------

Ok I'm done ranting. I'm working on my new Blogger template- the main theme is Black Comic. The one right now is Blue Leaves. See? i'm not the only one who is bad at naming things.

Ah...... WW Music is so calming. Especially with teh HQ of Zreo. I've been listening since "Outset Island" adn now I'm on "Graaandma". Dudes, did you know that these Zreo People make too many reduxes of the same song? I mean, there's like, 2 "Outset Island"s adn one Soundscape, which is pretty cool, and there's teh same for "The Great Sea". But there are no reduxes for TP!!!! How could they do it for the most realistic game of teh series adn teh latest console game??? Evilz.....

Well Now I ahve to at least trya dn finish coloring teh header. T-T. Photoshop is actualy working well with me today. :)

Also, my Mom got a new computer and she has Adobe Photoshop CS 4 and she doesn't even use it while I'm teh one whose drawing all th time adn I ahve a crappy CS. My dad offered to install teh 4 but I gues I can wait. After all, I still need to install my enw Bamboo tablet. I eamn, it costs eanr 1000 dollars and I still havnt installed it but I'm still suing my 2 year old F610? Crazy, dontsha think?

Anyways, "Pirate Ship" is playing adn I ened to finish shading teh header.

KATENGERI!!!!!!!!

-chiao

---------------------------------

EDIT

And if you want to read those articles I was talking about, click on these::

http://www.zeldainformer.com/2008/05/the-message-of-majoras-mask.php#more

http://www.zeldauniverse.net/articles/the-missing-link/immortal-childhood/

These two articles is whewre I get my so-called philosophical ideas from. Very good articles, unless you know what teh games are about you won't understand anything, but they can really ger u thinking. Like "let go of teh tree" matephor. But really, in this day and in this world, we don't rally ahve much to let go of..................

------------------------------------------

OMGGPS!!!!!!!

ON TEH GAMESPOT GREATEST HERO CONTEST THINGY LINK IS AGAINST GORDON FREEMAN!!!!!!!!!!

DUDES WE AHVE TO HELP HIM!!!!!!!!!!!

IF GORDON CUD SEMI-TIE WITH SNAKE SURELY LINK WILL AHVE A HARD TIME????

HE NEEDS OUR HELP!!!!!!!

HES ON 52% AGAINST 48%!!!!!

OH NOOOOOOO

ADN IVE ANALYZED TEH VOTES FOR MARIO (CUZ HE WILL AHBVIOSLY BE AGAINST LINK) SO AMRIO HAD 73,000 VOTES IN TEH ALST ROUND WHILE LINK AHD 57,000 VOTES SO MAYBE LINK HAS A CHANCE OF BEATING HIM,

IF PL LOOK AT SOME ITALIAN-AMERICAN PLUMMER DUDE AND THEN LOOK AT EPIC LINK TEHY MUST KNOW THAT LINK IS TEH BETER HERO!!!!!!!!

HEY MUST!!!!!!!!!!!

DUDES, PLEASE. MALO IS BEGGING YOU.

GO ADN VOTE.

http://www.gamespot.com/greatest-video-game-hero/vote/index.html?battle_id=62

PLEASE.

ADN WHILE UR AT IT, VOTE FOR SAMUS. CUZ SAMUS IS LESS POPULAR THAN LINK SO IF SHE (YES, SAMUS IS A SHE) STANDS UP TO LINK SHELL DIE.

3 comments:

  1. whos samus?
    we all get mad at thing s sometime

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bentley GT operate in the parameters of -4/+6 seconds each day. If you posses Breitling Avenger that has super quartz movement, then it is guaranteed not to lose or gain 10 seconds within a year's time. Different Chrono Superocean will move differently and have different features. Newer models will have the quickest and most accurate movement. This is because research is always being done to create better Superocean with faster movement.

    Now, if you happen to be a woman who wants a Coach Outlet and can not afford to pay for Coach Hamptons , you will feel like a kid in a candy store when you view Coach Madison the available selection. In my opinion, you can find Coach Luggage Handbags on website.

    The Lowrise from ED Hardy is more of a "cute" look than the Highrise, at least in my opinion. However, ED Hardy Shoes does not detract from the looks whatsoever! In terms of the hardy shirt version, this shoe can be found in the original laceless style as well as in a number of eye-catching and colorful hardy shirt designs.

    ReplyDelete