Saturday, October 17, 2009

Banned.... Again

As some of you may or may nawt know i am banned from teh comp, but if I play Spore with my bro, my parnrts ignore the fact. Good for me.

And so we just had guests and my parents are watching Russian TV so I ahve a good 5-10 mins to blog.

Because of this, I have broken my record of nawt posting. But I don't know how long so bleh.

AAAAAAAAAND I'm bored all the time. I can't believe it! I ahve the Wii and everything else but the comp at my disposal and im BORED. I can't believe how attached I am to this piece of junk comp. I want a new one........ (mebe a Vista) but I think I'll hang on to this on a little more.

So I've been playing some Wii-games I havnt played in a long time. Dang, I got 3rd place in MarioKart on the Mushroom Cup! (well, i get 1st all teh time so anything lower is horrrible) and I found out how to use Coin Launchers in SSBB. Annnnnnnnnnnd I relized my love for this song called "Encounter" from Metal Gear Solid and I DANCED to it. Like, remember at teh Spring Dance last year how everyone danced to "HotnCold"? It was like that. It was exhilirating. I LOVED IT. I am proobly the only person to say this, but I really want to be seen on tape dancing inf front on the plasma screen like a maniac. I did that to "Tetris Type A" and "Song of Storms" and some other ones.

To understadnd these vids you need to pu ur soind on (I ahve to say this cuz i sent trili a tp music vid adn she was like "staring at the logo with nothing happening is kinda boring" and i went hdhdhdhd)



Here's Encounter. Its nawt that epic when u listne to it on the comp but once u come to my house, hold the Wiimotre and Nunchuck in your hands, stare st teh huge plasma, and listen to the glorious song, adn just DANCE. I love it so much! But don't let teh weird pic of Snake (da fihter dude in teh vid). He's weird. I openly admit it. But I love Snake's Cardboard Box!!! ^^



Yet another song I ttlaly dance to. I love it so much!!! There's the epic voices, the drums int eh abck, teh violins going doink, and then the epic ELECTRIC GUITAR!!! And then there's teh part when the xylophone is heard....... So touching. And there's the piano adn electric guitar having a duet........ I love it so much! my bro adn I actually sing this all teh time. No rally. He's the soprano adn I'm teh tenor. ^^



Da most epic song of all time. I literally go crazy when I hear this one the plasma. I..... DANCE. DACE LIKE THRES NO TOMORROW. ITS THAT EPIC. KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I even bet it was done with a real ocarina. And those trumpet weird sonds in teh bg make it all seem.. so.... '90s. But then, Oot was in 1998 so I guess it all fits together that way. And then its Ganon's theme/..... and then The Seranade of Water, made better in TP as Rutela's Theme.

NOW MY PARENRTS ARE COMING BAI DUDES TEXT ME SOMETIME!!!!!!!!

----------------In the morning-------------------

Ok I'm back and I know I've been missing out on Zelda News so I went to ZW and ZI but there's nothuing THAT interesting..... only how Zeld games have to be harder. Um... I'm totlaly with you. TP, although it was fun, was too freakin easy. All you need for evidence in that startment tis that you don't really....... die. I mean, the only time I died is when I started the game. In the forest temple. And the other place I died (alot) was in the room in hyrule Castlw with teh two Darknuts. In late summer I kept dying over adn over. A couple days ago I went abck adn I said "i'm gonna go defeat those darknuts" adn I did. With a few epic backslices, Shield attacks, and Helm Splitters. Backslice is meh fav. I LOVE backslicing. my brother is a Helm Splitter Person. ^^ now I'm gonna go, restock my weapons, adn try to go through teh Cave of Ordeals in the GFerudo Desert (nawt Valley, Desert) and so eya. I always died there after three floors (about 30-35ish rooms) I remember those rooms with teh redeads adn the poe! I HATE POES. YOU GUYS ALWAYS HEAR ME TALKING ABOUT POES SO I HVE TO SHOW YOU A PIC OF THEM.


aN EVIL IMP POE, STICHED UP AND READY WITH ITS GRIM REAPER SAW THING (I KNOW THE RUSSIAN WORD BUT I FORGOT TEH ENGLISH!)

These dudes are only seen with Wolf Senses and only Wolf Link can attack them. And the "chink, chink" they made with their lanters and their scary laugh FREAKS ME TO TEH BONE. *shivers* If you want a bigger scare.... look at the Poes of Arbiter's Grounds.











And here's a Poe of Arbiter's Grounds, the fourth Dungeon of the game, right after the Water Temple Incident (I'm so nawt gonna tell you what it is!) At least there are only four of these ews walking around. But they still freak me out. Especiallyw hen one dies. Wolf Link rips its heart out (gross, but tehres no blood) and then it like, deflates like a balloon. Gross. And I love it when WL misssses when he's doing the grasp to the heart when you're fighting a normal poe. His nose gets stuck in teh ground!







And so, eager for news, I went to WMB (want midna back) if you ahvnt played the whole game of tp, DONT GO THERE. The whole site is dedicated to bringing Mdna abck in the next game. Ya wanna know why? Go and ise rhetoric to pursuade ur bro to do his hw in another room so that you can have teh Wii and finally finish teh Forest Temple.

Well, in WMB, I was reading more and more on how ppl miss Midna, how a touching characer she was, how different she was from all the other sidekicks in the series, how she changed in the story.

And soo..... I went on YT, saw tje video of the changing plotline, and I was just going though more random TP vids until I returned to this series some dude is making "Zelda Wii News" and I ahve to sdmit, most of this is pretty darn accurate. Some things I would disagree with, but most of it is accurate. I mean, he was totally right in the description of the fan's reactions in 2008 adn 2009. Watch teh vid here:: (and please skip the intro... its just ssbb stuff)

25:


26:


His analysis on ST is amazing. I mean totally. I mean, ST...... its the same as PH. There's the huge console games, then there's teh handhelds. I'm betting that the handhelds are getting alot less love than they need.

And then there's this....... thing.



Yes. You guys know who teh guy sitting in teh chair is, fumbling with an N64 remote. Its the Mator from Power Puff Girls. We all watched that show when we were kids, everyone openly admit it. It was on Cartoon Network... remember the opening? "sugar, spice, adn everything nice". I openly admit I still ahve the box from the shoes I had when I was little, depictin ghte power puff girls. if u want to shoometime, i can show u.

I know the quality of the vid is horrible. I saw another one earlier this year, but I tried to find it, but it wudnt show up.

The stuff int eh green was:: "You gust lots five lives" and then "You just killed your own fairy".

Now dudes, this is how much impact Zelda makes on teh universe! MUAHAHAHAHAHAH~!

And tehn...... there's this other........ thing I've found.



This was in SSBM for teh GCN and Bluey has this game (I ahve to lend ehr SSBB sometime but I think she has too many games to play already!) and so thre are some taunts that a character can do, such as pose or do a movement. And so that's what they did in teh game (the actions) but teh sounds came from TLoZ the TV SERIES in the early '90s. Yes, that's Link saying "scuse me princess" and teh "kiss me?". It freaks me out.... I wud much rather be playing the games in which Link oly doews wird things and nawt weird sayings. For exaple for weird things... If you use teh Command Melody in WW and you take the body of someone else, you can look at urself (link) adn see how hes meditating. he loks so epically intense!!!!!!!!

anyways..... ontomore news.......

------------------

Anyways, I know you've all heard of Spore. Ever seen this poster?

















I hope that most of you did... or see something like this. Well, this is a game where you go through evolution. You start out as a cell, trying to survive in water. You obtain new parts, go through dying, getting eaten, eating urself, making babies..... until you grow so much you decide to grow legs. You venture out on land, and there you go though much more evolution until your brain gets smart enouph to form a tribe. Then when u conquer or allie all the tribes you form a civilization and then you ahfve to conquer the planert an then u ahve to conquer the galaxy. so far im on galaxy adn its HARD. I'm stuck cuz i want to find other civilizations and make allies but tis nawt working\

7 comments:

  1. er.. why are u banned? and r u still banned? but poor u...!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i feel bad for you
    maybe you should make things
    thats what i do when im bored
    the other day i made some arrow shafts and they work perfect except for the fact that they are made of wood and they break easily

    ReplyDelete
  3. btw, calii, did u kno that u can buy the legend of zelda:4 swords manga at barnes + noble?

    ReplyDelete
  4. uh, yes i do knwo that, but four swords isnt one of them that im in to. mm, oot, tp, ww, and st/ph are teh ones im waiting for. and even (maybe)alttp, but thats getting a little ahead of myself. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. ur latest post isnt letting me comment

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you cannot afford the Breitling Aerospace Watches brand new or pre-owned, there are plenty of Bentley Motors Aerospace Watches that have very high quality functionality, beauty and time-keeping ability. Fake watch manufacturers pride themselves in creating undetectable Navitimer Watches Aerospace Watches. You can find the very best Navitimer World Avenger Watches from WatchCopiez.Com. WatchCopiez.Com is the first name online for replica watches.

    Coach Purses make sure the process is done to perfection to get the perfect texture and degree of softness before it is sold. Stitching is done with spun cotton and double stitching is used so there is no chance they will come apart. All spring Coach Luggage have a lifetime warranty and if the bag falls apart or is damaged you only have to ship it back to them. If the Coach Madison can't be repaired they will send you either a new Coach Poppy or give you a really nice discount on the next purchase you make.

    Since the launch of the Hardy clothing swimwear collection, there is a great excitement in the swimwear industry and specialty boutiques in the USA and around the world. Check out the hardy shirt swimsuit sales that follow. When you think of hardy shirts , what is the first thing that usually pops into your mind? Well, the first thing that pops into mine is all of the celebrities that have worn hardy shirts incredible designer.

    ReplyDelete