Friday, October 30, 2009

DAH ONLY 11 POSTS?????

OH IM SO SRI MY FELLOW VIEWWERS!!!!!!!!! I HAVE ONBLY POSTED 11 TIMES IN THE MONTH OF OCTOBER!!!!!!!!!

WELL TO MAKE IT UP ILL TELL U A LITTLE ABOUT SOME CHANGES.

I will now be making little sighns after da post name, so u know what kind of post it is. tehre will be a couple different typoes of posts::
  • Info: Where I talk about things I have seen, normally a new obsession. (In)
  • Zelda: Um... Do I need to explain??? (Z)
  • Liefs: This is a mispelling of "life" that I did a couple months ago and now its a synomym for life, wherer I talk about things like its a journal entry. (Li)
  • Pessimist: Where I act suicidal on a post (these days it happens alot) These posts will eb the ones I wonht let u comment. (PP)
So You guys know what's a post gonna be lyk before I post it ^^.

And now for teh lief section/PP

As most of u know, on Tuesday I lost my pink bag for my pencils, and I was literally going crazy, crying in class, and feeling suicidal becasue of it. I got a huge lecture at home about being careful with your stuff, and after that I *attembptedf* to do chemistry hw but I couldnt without my calkculator. and at the time, alice and i were texting, adn she kept on telling me nawt to kill myuself. well, i guess thres a little truth in that. it was pretty stupid to feel so bad out of a pencil case. (but it was a PRETTY pencil case that Babushka sent me from Russia!!! It has memories in it!) and then in the mornging I was hoping that someone who was dumb enouph to steal from me also brought it to skl so that I cud wallop them with my witnesses, if of course they claim it is theirs. Cuz I ahve my friends, who have al seen it and commented on it (thnx!) i have my grandparetnts who sent it to me, I have myself who has memorized every part of the bag. And then, actuallyy, Sejal came over to me when I came to skl, holding my bag over hr head like a trophy! I gave her *many* thanks and offered a pic. AAAAAAnd I have still to draw it.

But ow on YT I found something so cute I have to put it up here::



That's the full version!!

And ehre is teh dancing version, made by Thunda.



GOOODBYE SUICIDAL SADNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NEW FAV SONG!!!!!!!!!!!

KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

And I alos have to say, I am just a bit too loving to TLK (the lion king-m gotta add that to the dictionary) and now alice wants to be called "simba" andn i ahve to admit, tlk is a beuatiful movie. i feeeeel it. amazing. watch it again on yt. again. its different when u watch it now when compared when u were little. u actua;lly understand the epicnes of teh movie. dudes, yes, i just said it, TLK IS OFFICIALLY ON TEH EPIC LIST.

And meh friendios said that there was a Zelda gadget for blogs on teh gadgets list. im gonna go find it.

AAAAnd Im kinda out of my obsessionw ith TLK. Its kinda likea no-obsession epriod. But I'm fine with that. Earlier in teh year I coldnt survive without an obsession. Now I have so many things to be happy about! I have awesome friends, I'm coming back onto YT, Im reading manga, life feels liek mangsa, I have great songs to replay in my ehad (tlk and tp-trailker theme) .

LIFE FEELS SOS AWESOME WHEN U LISTNE TO THE FURRY DOTA!!!!!!!! DANC PPL DANCE!!!!!

LIFE IS GOOD. ENJOY IT WHILE U CAN.

MUAHAHAHAHAAHAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GONNA GO RECORD FURRY DOTA ON MEH PHONE. AND FINE ZELDA GADGET.

BUTBUTBUTBUTBUTBTU............

HERES A LOITTLE SOMETHING for being such amazing followers.......

what I have done so far for the BxS AMV. Its nawt much, but it tooik me not so long of a time. I'm outn of ideas on what to draw for the AMV! Anyone who has read Warrior Cats teh Second Arc (The New Prophecy) PLease help!!!!!!!


yEAH, THAST IT.

aND THEN..... YET ANOTHER SNEAK PEAK! aT THE NEXT BLOGGER TEMPLATE! THIS WILL EB THE HEADER!!!!!! yEAH ITS SUPPOSED TO ME.......... i EPICALLY FAILED.



So eyah. Goodbye meh peeps! DO TEH FURRY DOTA!!

1 comment:

  1. I Love the song!!! (furry dota)!!! And it does look like you, in the template... it's awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete