Saturday, October 24, 2009

Goodbye YT??? (And Warriors Schuffs)

I amde a vid on YT a couple days ago, about how I was torn between leaving YT (or taking as break) and continuing the stuff I do on it. So I have to post some things here, and I need you guys to comment. I NEED you to comment.

And so, I feel like to show you guys I wanted to do it, but lots more things got in teh way (ehmehcouphzeldabloggionwolfsraincouphelem) so to prove that I wanted to continue after I finished Prologue Part 2 of TNP was thast I made a coupole character sheets.

here they are::



Here's Leafpaw/pool from TNP. I'm quite amazed that I actually finished this pic, cuz normally I ahte coloruing pics. I HATE coloring animations cuz u have to basically color teh same thing over and over again wand when u use the paint tool on PS it just screws up. It exhibits my new style (being outrageous with fur- look at the back adn tail) adn i used Muska olya's kitty) as a reference. I just noticed with muska that cats have that hair oh their back that stands up when they sit, and i used that in this pic. Also, teh background brush is nawt mine ( teh tree thing- i didnt draw it) and the words are from this song that i know called : "You're Never Alone" which exhibits Leafpool and her sis Squirrelpaw perfectly. Theyc an like, use telepathy, so when Squirrelpaw leaves, she knows wahts happening with ehr.

And this pic I made someime in May after I heard "Fairytale". This pic was supposed to be used as a concept art for the AMV I ewas thinking of making (look at my very first post). I'm still torn with teh AMV, it wud be so awesome to make it! As you can see, I didn't color this one, mostly b/c at teh time I wa lazy. And also, if u saw Prologue Part 2, Brambleclaw has a very dark fur color, adn in this pic I nmade him darker (his tabby stripes are black) adn so I tried coloring it, but you can't really see Brambley anymore. So I want to know from u dudes if I shud make him lighter or ease up his desighns.

And then, yesterday in His while Brist waws ranting about Obama I was sitting, chewing on teh gum that LinkLuvah gave me and I started drawing in my Phys/French notebook, adn I drew Squirrelpaw. I totally screwed up, but I saw how much my style has changed, when you compare teh above pic with this::


I KNOW tyeh quiality is horrible, it just is. And its also siloueted cuz we moved all teh firniture in meh bro's room so now the light falls on my back instead of on my face (from teh window). And tehn Nikhil said that my cats were good in math. For completely no reason. But I still don;t like how I made squirrel. I forgot, is she longhaired or shorthaired? Her tail is ahbriosly poofy but what about teh rest? It took me so much no to draw long fur on her... I was luterally biting my toungue.

And here is the other half. She is so sassy! I think I captured her attidude well but the one of the left something's wrong with her face. The one of the right looks dememted too but it looks muh better in real life. Gotta hate my webbie.





So............. yeah.

That's about all I have to say.......

-------------------1hour passed b/c kirill took over da comp-----------------

WATCH THIS BEFORE YOU GO ANY FURTHER::



So when K took over, I decided to draw something. I ahd fairytale stuck in my ehad, adn then, considering all the things in teh psot before this, I decided to draw a part of the so-called AMV.

Now, for those who havn't seent eh first post here's an exerpt::
-Years ago when I was younger

thunderclan camp, bramble and squirrel random walking chores, looks.

-I kinda’ liked a girl I knew.

squirrelpaw pics

-She was mine, and we were sweethearts,

snuuuuuuuuuugle

-That was then, but then it’s true

whiet out, sky, blamble sad face

-I’m in love with a fairytale

more squirrelpaw pics

-Even though it hurts.

run cycle

-‘Cause I don’t care if I lose my mind;

brmalbe face run cycle

-I’m already cursed

shows tigerstar, hawkfrost, tawnypelt, firestar

Now what I drew waws the "I'm already cursed" part. I drew all those ppl/cats adn I REALLy want to show u how it turned out. *webbies it* Here it is::


I know teh quiality is horrible, but at least its better than teh toher ones. I finally know now how to adjust teh focus of teh webbie. T-T. I know its horrible, it looks much better in real life, but its still amazing. Some zoom-ups::










This is the baddie of the first arc of teh series, Tigerclaw, who ahppens to be teh father of teh amin cahrt of teh second arc, The New Prophecy. I love how I drew him. Evil eyes,cxonfident pose, fangs showing (youc an't see them here) and blood on his claws. Epic. And of course, don't forget teh fluffy kitty tail. And I made him tuffed ears!!! And teh scar on teh nose... etc. Well, I basically remember everything in him as I shud've. I. Love. Him. Or his drawing. Or pic. Watevs.



This is Firestar, the former part-time apprentice to Tigerclaw, who killed the killer of Tigerclaw after he himself was killed (he has gots nine lives- all leaders do). His face looks good, but weird. He, even though he's the good person in teh series, he's also one of those who "cursed" brambley cuz firestar brough it upon himself to mentor brambley so that he doesnt turn out like his father. i triewd to reference this with teh scene in "A Dangerous Path" where Firestar tells Bramblepaw adn Tawnypaw who their father was (tawny's his sis).


He's Tawny, and she looks bland adn everything, but sh's really awesome. Especially in teh first adn second book of TNP. Here her face looks epic. I eman rally. You can't see much, but jst trust me; it looks epic. The legs need work too. She's one of those who "cursed" cuz she lives ina rival clan (shadow clan while bramble is a thunderclan cat) and b/c she ran away to jin shadowclan under her fathers rule, only b/c she was sick adn tired of being looked at as if she was a traitor. And in teh books shes a toirtoiseshall (calico) but i didnt feel like looking up exactly what she looked like so yeah.

Then of cuorse, Hawkfrost, Brmabley's half-brother, who just ahppens to love the prospect of conquering teh clans, adn who envies brambley cuz "at least your father knew you!" yeah well, as teh last book in teh second arc states, .... um... i wud rather have u dudes actually read teh books. cuz im telling too amny plot spoilers already. but ill say that hawkfrost is really awesome. and so is mothwing, his sis. shes prdy awesome too. But his face looks feminine. I have no idea why. I tried amking teh chin more outward...


So you can see what I've been working on. And in that aprt, they'll kinda be overlapping each toerh... just panning from left-right or visaversa on a red bg. im gona go draw what i eman.

------------goes drawing----------

I didn't relaly focus on drawing, I just wanted to show where it'll pan. The coolored arrows show that. But now I want to start the storyboard. Cuz I just want to.


(nodnod)

anyways, im open for chat, just chat me. :)

Katengeri-ness.

Tchao.

4 comments:

  1. Nice drawings. You should continue you "past plans", if that's really what you want to do. Maybe you do... first you might have to force yourself, and then you'll start getting into it; you know what I mean?

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! Calli the Animator is back, and better than ever! I personally loved the squirrelpaw you did in class, and the last couple drawings. You've got so much talent and creativity in you Darya, and when you work at it (and I can tell you totally worked on these) you're awesome! I'll continue recommending you to people who want animated vids. :) ...And people who don't want animated vids!
    And the fur on the first one is crazy but cute!
    I totally agree with Trili, too.
    But OMG the animator is BACK!!!!!!!1

    ReplyDelete
  3. The hunt for the most beautiful pair certainly will not be easy if you want a Christian Shoes in your feet. The real reason for Christian Louboutin Boots is that you may have several types of varieties to pick from therefore the choice is not going to be uncomplicated. But, on the flip side, you'll possess the right set for any specific dress to be used with. The imitation Christian Louboutin Pumps offers the best and newest of Special editions along with the conventional style of the designer Christian Louboutin Sandals .


    scarpe Hogan owes it popularity to the famous basketball player Michael Jordan although Michael Jordan never preferred this brand but he gave hogan donna idea to launch a new series of shoes called Air Jordan and the rest is history. The conventional trend of white Hogan scarpe uomo for basketball was replaced with bold red and black colors for its shoes that made the shoe look bold and beautiful. Many versions including celebrity exclusives, special holiday shoes and limited color ways was launched by Hogan uomo .


    Now you've probably realized that the GUNSMOKE that comes on your PC or Mac won’t let you burn, rip or copy a protected GUNSMOKE DVD . They do this to stop pirating. However, legally you're allowed to make copies for yourself. That's why their so many different GUNSMOKE DVD COLLECTION to help you do this.

    ReplyDelete