Thursday, October 8, 2009

Link Has Gots Cruuuuuushed.......

So yeah. Lin has gotten a major crush n teh Gamespot.com Greatest VideoGame Hero contest, adn by cheating, Gordon Freeman won. By 40,000 votes, only b/c the creators of Half-Life came in onto their site and told everyone to vote for Dorkon. But dudes, you may think that hey, you've been doing the same thing.

True, but toally nawt.

These were THE CREATORS. I am A LOYAL FAN. Big difference. Anyways link totally lost, but he made it into teh fabled four. Now at least Dorkon will get a big whoopin from Mario. I eman, those who even arent gamers know Mario. I eman really.

And Nintendo has nothing to prove. They know that this is just a fansite (gamespot) and tehy know that they are the greatest anyways. They don't need some popularity contest to prove that.

But it wud of been nice to see Link VS Mario, wouldn't it? Except now its Mario VS Gordon Freeman T-T.

Ok so I bet u guys are already annoyed (duh) but I need to keep ranting.

Anyways..........

blah.

View the toal failure of link on::

http://www.gamespot.com/greatest-video-game-hero/standings/index.html


And teh cheating of Gordon Freeman::

http://cdn.store.steampowered.com/message/18171918826824662/


Total cheatment.

But these guyes are so stupid. Its an INTERNET POLL.

But it wudve been nice to see link win. :D

Especially "its him!!!!!!!!!!! oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh..........." *drops hearts*

Yeah.. being a TP fangirl XD

So yeah. So bored.....

And you all failed me. I sent you an email, a text, and I posted on my blog about my rhetoric assignment, but ojnly 4 of you replied. That's just plain SAD ppl, just plain sad.......

-----------------------

2 comments: