Saturday, August 22, 2009

Zelda Ranting

Yeaj. Sri but I have to rant about Zelda one time or another.

OK so I was watching Zelda videos online today (again) after playing TP for about 5 hours (yeah im at teh goron mines and i started a new file!) and so I was watching old commercials for Wind Walkr and Majora's Mask and Ocinara of Time and before that I was watching TP glitches and beta stuff (as usual) adn so I feel liek posting some randomness here.

AWWWWW ITS OCINARA OF TIME!! Ocinara of Time is debated by some as being the best videogame ever made. From what i ahve heard and read about it, it seems so. TP couldn't live up to its expactations, so ahbviosly OoT is the beter one. Even though I ahvn't played it. And so here's an old commerical. I love the ending!!


"Will thou ge teh girl? Or play like one?" That one got me laughing. Mostly cuz I'm one who believes that Malon is teh girl and not Zelda.... Sorry ZeLink fans. But I'm IlliaxLink and MalonxLink. Yeah. I got afftopic.

But come on! its epic! And I saw some clips of Jabu-Jabu, Dogondo, Volvagia, and Bongo Bongo in there. But teh OoT logo wasn't as refined as I thought it would be. I thought teh sword would come flippin but no.... it just glstened... T-T.


This is old commerial of Majora's Mask


Ok. No one but me understands this commerical. The point of the game is to stop teh moon from crashing on teh world. This bad dude called Majora was trapped in a mask and was waiting until some weak person put it on on him and so Skull Kid wen along and took teh maska dn started getting poccessed by it. And so with its power, discarding Skull Kid, it wrentched the moon from its orbit and hurled it towards Termina. And so yeha. And you ahve 3 days to try and fdo it. But youre allowed to go back in time to redo stuff........ so eyah. but when i found this commercial i fell out of my chair. its that weird.

No for he japanese version of it........


Haha this one's more funier. Mostly because yous ee teh moon's face... adn teh screaming japanese kid. And teh randomness. I dunno. Its just funny.




This is what happens if you don't win the game.


Now back to TP!!! I was watching TP beta videos the other day... (well, the hour after I tok the physics re-take) and I saw "The History of Twilgiht Princess". I looked at it. Its descrribedmwih only one wrod:: epic.



OK. I was all liek "EHMAGAWD ITS LINK!!" wahen i first saw it. i wish they ahd a beta verison..... cuz it wudve been so epic.... but hey, doesnt the text remind you fo somthing? Hwbt OoT??? Cuz TP was basiacally supposed to be a sequel to OoT... But hey, in 2004 they said "coming soon" and teh game was released in almost 2007. And hen in the second trailer teh voice freaks me out. That's the voice of a ten eyar old, not a seventeen eyar old. And then, finally, ont eh 3rd trailer, tehey find teh official trailer msuic (of which i can play a little on teh piano) and a name, major story details, althgouh the lost woods and theres a ..... canoe???? in ordon???? witw? Oh eyah. and after the 3rd trailer and the screen hoes black thres nothign else so u can just pause.

OMGGPS ITS HOW TO AMKE A LINK MII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



OK SO I AHVE TO ADMIT I HAVE AMDE A LINK MII ON MY WII BUT IT HAD NEVER TURNED OUT TEH WAY I HAD PLANNED. THE ONLY THING THAT I HAD AMDE AS PLANNED ON MY WII WAS ALEXANDER RYBAK. AND HE TURNED OUT PRETTY GOOD......... NOW. OMGGPS. WHEN I HEARD "now letrs make a frown cuz link like, never smiles" I LAUGHED MY EHADS OFF. CUZ ITS TRUE. LINK ALMSOT NEVVER SMILES. OK SOMTIMES. DURING ILIA OR MIDNA SCENES. BUT I AHVE TO DISAGREE ON THE HAIR. THE 1986 VERSION. WIHT THE RED AHIR. AT ELAST IN TP HES BLOND. THANK GAWD.




ehmoagawd its wind walker link!!!!!!!! HE LOOKS SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AHHA!

HE LOOKS UUUUUUUUUUBER CUTE!

KYAAAAHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! I. WANT WIND WALKRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



I dunno why im posting this but its funny. the scenes and bg music is from teh game, but teh sound efefcts arent. omggps its linka dn ehs almost defeated!!!!!!!! I REALLY WANT TO PLAY WIND WALKRE!!!!

*RUNS OFF TO FIND WALKTHROUGHS ON YT*

2 comments:

  1. Interesting......... I have to say. Well, what's up?

    ReplyDelete
  2. the Japanese commercial is totally weird
    these vids pwns

    ReplyDelete