Sunday, August 23, 2009

HM....... Is this a new obsession or not?

Ok so if you rea my latest post (under this) you knwo that in teh end I was too spazzed b/c of Wind Waker/ Walker (I really don't know if its called waker or walker but in game its called waker so i guess tis waker) adn i went to see online walkthoughs. So I did.

So I was watching them any time I can now. Wind walker looks liek alot of fun! Link is so chibiish in ti. :3. I wanna hug hima dn never let go... and it tirns out that one of my friends at RCC (Russian Cildren's Center) has this Ds "game" that allows it to play a million other games WITH CHEATS!!! I was *whirr* ing at tthat moment. So I innocently asked, "Do you have Phantom Hourglass on tehre?" And so we wentr searcxhing for it.... and we found it. I was ina spazz. It was so.. dar... EPIC. Even witht teh crappy grpaics I love it een though all I ahve seen so far was the inrto. But its funny. Especialy teh opirates adn Tetra. And Link's snoring habits.

So here's the intro....




I know none of you will understand waht it is. Ok so as said, in the prequel to this game (Wind Waker) Link and Tetra battle Ganondorf. Ganondorf wants teh Triforce. So he's geting it one by one... since Zelda is always teh girl who gets the triforce, he went on searchign for littel girls with pointy ears. Tetra was taken, only to be taken back.. but then teh person whow as trying to get Tetra fell on Link's sister Aryll. So then Link went abord Tetra's pirate ship in order to get Tetra back.... and it turns out that in some place, they meet ganandorf, get unconsious, wake up, walk, adn in some place they meet a king who sees Tetra's nacklace and then finds a piece of it that's missing and bam.... a golden light envelops Tetra and she tunrs into Zelda. kapow. But then Ganondorf takes her. And like in every game other than Majora's mask, you need to save teh princess. T-T.

So yeah. link's a sleep headed chibi person. And when they call hin teh Hero of Time its a title given to the perosn who keeps hte Triforce of Courage that came fromt eh game Ocarina of Time. Cuz in it link's the Hero of Time..... So yeah. And he's da dude that was in the intro of Wind Walker, if anyones interested....

Some legendary hero you are....

Yeha the quality is horrible. But its the best I could find. And also, it sint teh whole intro. It goes on for another 5 mins. There's a more interesting part. When Tetra's on teh ghoooooooost shiiiiiiiiiiippppppp/.............. so eyah.


And so, I'm on Part 13 already. *does happy dance*

And I also found this awesome TP video when iw as randomly searching through videos. I love this song! I need it on my comp! I have this song stuck in my ehad.



Although I'm not a ZeldaxLink fan I love this video. Ok so both of them have been in every Zelda game to date. So maybe there is a relashionship there. I'm a Iliaxlink adn a Malonxlink fan. Hehe. And no, I think than minda nd Link are just good friends. I thoguht there was a relashionship tehre too but tehn I saw the Ilia cutscene... although i still cried during the Midna scene and not at all during the Ilia regains her memory scene.

so eayh.

And the problem wihtt his is..........

Am I having an obsesison wiht Wind Walker? Or is it just Zelda? Cuz I have an obsession with Zelda in general or just TP? I have a problem wiht this. I dunno what it is!!! Is it a new obsesion or a obsession re-enhanced>?????

HELP!!!!!!!!!!

*does littel dance when no ones wathcing...*

my oh my,
do you wnat to say good bye...
To tell this kingdom baby,
Tell me why!

My oh my,
Do youw nat to say goodbye,
to rule this country beby,
you can I!

If you were my king...
oh ooh ohoh
I would be your queen...
oh ooh ohoh..

-------------- Its been 5 mins since i wrote this.................

Ok I am so obsessed with this song. I bought it on iTunes right after I wote this. Don't be scared when U see me at school randomly singing My oh My. And guessssssssssssss whatttttttttt......... The perosn who did it also did Barbie Girl..... EURO DANCE PARTY!!!!! GO FAIRYTALE!! BELIEVE ME!!!! MY OH MY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Yeah, that's a nice song becaus Link has to leave her and go a different way... it said so in the song. :) Nice song. Can you email me all the words? with no spelling mistakes? Thanx!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay, it's an obsession.

    ReplyDelete
  3. it totally an obsession and i never thought nintendo was ssssssssooooooooooo cool that vid pwns

    ReplyDelete