Saturday, August 15, 2009

Yet more Fangirl Randomness

Yes. I iz a crfazy fangirl. I fell like going all TP fangirl:: "ITS HIM!!!!OOOOOHH....... " and i drop three hearts. yes. i love zelda so mcuh i want to be a fangirl. that reminds me.. i had a dream about it lkast night.... NETHERLES!

one of my internet friends on youtube made his pwnagenes video of Calii. and im so happy. IVE GOTSD MOA FIRST FANGIRL!!! HEHEHEEHE............ *drops into a fit of hysterics...* yeah. get used to it.
so her video... watch it. cuz its pretty good. although i wud liek to disagree on teh blurs.... its still pretty good.



but its still mpretty good. =as i repeat... ive gots my first fangirl!!

now back to busines. i ahve gots my first english essay due on monday, a biology bninder due on monday, math homeowrk due on monday...... and a biology worksheet due on monday..... 5 adobe pics due on saptember 1st.... i guess i shud lay off my wii for some time, should I?

i miss my wii..... its standing there all alone.... well gues what!

in my art studio im gonna paint my next pic sorts mkinda almost based off of zrlda with no one noticing!

im gonan paint some fairies. and a bottle highly referenced off of a zedal tp bottle. yepiddodles.

and shelko is onece again playing a new wii game. its called okami. ive seen a couple videos. the plot looks interesting, the main charcter si a wolf0god-thing, and ur supposed to save the world. the graphics are paper japanese style (cuz teh videogame companies are loik, japanese). alya/shelko says that the pics arent rally that good of 3d.... i might see a couiple more videos and rent it somewher. where ill proboly rent phantom hourglass. :)))))

so eyah. i need to go to the shower. yesterdays PE lesson is rally taking its toll... and we havnt even played dosdgeball yet!! *whirr*

so hyeah. bye. be scared. now im gonan photoshop a charie for katslovespies now. after teh shower. :). bye dudios!

1 comment:

  1. i like the vid who made it?
    yes this school is very stressful yes i said the s word STRESSFUL

    ReplyDelete