Saturday, August 22, 2009

Filite Jewelry EXPANDED

NOTE:: IF YOU HAVE NOT READ THE POST BELOW THIS GO AWAY!!!!!!

OK. So those of you who have read the post below this and have complaints, I'm here to fix that.

Trili wrote me an email on how I'm making it seem to be this huge thing thats already decided. Alicia commented on how she cpould be more than one person in teh staff. Guess waht dudes, I'm totally fine witht hat. Yes, if you want to have a different name for the company, please comment the name below. If you want a different direcotr, coment below, if you don't want a direcotr at all, comment. Post your comments. I'm fine wiht that. But I can't tolerate complaining. I fyou ahve a problem, don't complain. Do something about it. Writing sob-story-email (haha got that from teh staff of TP) won't make anything beter. Gimme something I can work wiht. After al, I don't hear ano one else this excited to amke somethign big like this. You don't want a director, fine by me. You don't like teh name, post a different anme in teh comments and at the end of the week we'll vote on it. Sinple.

If you ahve a hard bed and you don't like it, gather chicken feahters. I'm waiting to see rhe chicken feathers on your beds. I'm fine wiht my hard bed.

And sorry if I ame it seem as if everythigns ready. Its an idea; nothign more. But I need people to ehlp; the only way you can do that is to get everone excited. I'm sorry if I made a misunderstanding.

Anyways I hope you aknowledge this post. And don't worry, teh next post will be Zelda-related. xP!

-Calii

4 comments:

  1. I don't worry about zelda.:)Thanks, Darya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for taking our ideas into consideration, i'm sure our business will PWN.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i dont think you should make ppl go away i thought you should let ppl read and comment your blog you will do good in your buisness did you even start it yet?

    ReplyDelete
  4. One should also evaluate if the hermes handbag are priced too high compared to 35 birkin quality and product distinction. Quality, designs and stitches are some of the marks that leads woman to determine if the handbag sold are hermes replica .
    Moreover, the lida is loaded with antioxidants. Antioxidants are known for their ability to detoxify your body and prevent certain types of cancer diseases. Natural sources of lida daidaihua are generally better than those manufactured artificially. When daidaihua is taken excessively, the large amounts of antioxidants have no harmful side effects. Other antioxidant supplements produce unwanted side effects. Furthermore, the excess antioxidants and vitamins from natural sources, such lida slimming , are expelled by the liver. If you cannot find slimming capsule for your healthy undertaking, you may find them in stores as your daily supplements. slimming capsules have been manufactured to make consumption easier.
    Accurate replica Chanel handbags are artlessly a decay of money even during the best of times. And we’re not abandoned in cerebration so. According to cabal reports, added than 90% of contemporary Chanel handbag accepted on the accoutrements of fashionable women are, authority your breaths! Yes, the Chanel is shocking, but it is as well a bashful affidavit of the quality, affordability and backbone of able-bodied crafted chanel watches .
    Tiffany is so recognizable for quality and workmanship that thousands of people want to wear silver earrings from the famous source. Many people do not have enough money so they regard Tiffany necklaces as nothing but dreams because of the cost of acquiring an silver necklaces item.

    ReplyDelete