Saturday, September 12, 2009

WW Hilariousness

Ok so I was watching random vids on YT as normal adn I came across some WW vids. (ww is wind waker. u shud know that by now!) and so i foudn this. its so freakin funny!!!! Pirates of teh Caribbean meets Zelda: Wind Waker!!!!



When I first saw it I was in a spazz. It was just so freakin epic.

Now I reallyw ant to play WW. Sadly I can't until Tuesday morning cuz it tunrs out u CANT play GC games on the wii wiht a wiimote. so i ned a gc controler, thnkfully and graciosly borrowed from bluey, cuz she (also graciously) allowed me to borrow WW for teh weekend. but i cant play it.

so im watching vids.

great.

blah.

and b/c of zelda, i ahve also realized how freakin geekey and nerdy I am.

I mean, I'm in love wiht a game about swords and magic. I do air-violin, dudes. I was in love wiht Star Wars: Clone Wars for a month. A wear wolf-hats to school. Talk about uber-geekey. But geekeyness is epicness too. And also, me and Alice also think that epic is gonna be teh next big word, after "pwnage".

Cuz that's what we think.




Epic hilariousness. Note: this is not ingam,e. Tis is fanmade. But I would love to have WW for the Wii. get it... www? haha lame joke.

and just for the fuin of it.... my fav song from ww..... molgera battle::::::



and of course....... i have to end it wiht someihng from tp....... midans desperate hour!!! i canplay a little of it on teh piano ;D



So eyah.

Go dudes, dont waste any life force reading this anyfurther. just go enjoy life.

:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

5 comments:

  1. can you comment my blog?
    its at- orangeisthenewcolor.blogspot.com
    plz comment!
    thanx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha. the wii-mote link thing. that was so hilarious, ur right. Ugh. my bro is imitating me typing next to me... oh well. :D

    ReplyDelete