Saturday, September 12, 2009

My Entry for The Filito Contest

As most of you know, Trili made this contest a LONG time ago for Filito Jewelry. And as IIIIIIIIII know, almost no one entered. So now, to inspire all of you lazies out there, I shall be making my entry.

I have used the Twili Earrings that she made me during the summer (named Twili earrings b/c the desighns remind me of TP), the box from my new Coach shoes, an old black belt, Mom's black coat (to cover up my brother's room), and a small keychain flashlight. Oh and also, my Logtech Webcam.

So here's the entry:








Not so proud of this one... The webcam decided to go crazy.








This one is more centered, and now I found (wiht a friends help) that teh hooks are missing. Great.








Not centered! Uh!!!!! But I like the effects the webcam made for the shadow...








This is a pic of what I used to amke teh ads. I took a box,, rolled up my belt, hooked the earrings to the belt, let it hang ove rhe edge, got it as close as i cud to teh computer, and photographed it. The coat was nessasary to cover up my brother's room in the background (did I already say that?). So yes.


This little post was to inspire you guys to enter in teh contest too. It really doesn't take that much, as shown in teh last picture. Now Trili really needs some entries. She (as well as I!) will really appreciate other entries. Thank you.

PS: The earrings of this style are officially called "Twili Earrings". The creator (Trili) has offically agreed with me to name them that way. And note, they're not named after her (I only see that now- Twili, Trili) but after what the desighns remind her more loyal customer of. Cuz it looks TPish. Hehe.

1 comment: