Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Japanese Bow-ness!!!!!!!!!

Yeah/ These days I Jpananese bow to everyone instead of saying thank you... But that's pretty epic, riiiiiiiiiiight? Ah sri. But I had to post something!!!

Cuz Japan will rox ur sox.

I mea, an amazing culture, an amazing ultra-awesome/epic language, clothes, style, modernism, and Nintendo has its headquarters there!!! haha. But you have to admit that Japan IS epic. Especially now that I'm making it more epic wiht my Japanese bow-nesss. And my constant reference to videogames.........

And just so you don't think I'm so selfish and to obsessed wiht Z to notice anything else, um... My preject in art class is a fairy, which I didn't fet from Zelda! haah! My next pic (once I finish the fairy) is gonna be the next poll. Or you can put ur own comments on here. But I want to do something cell-shaded style. Easy. Cute. Fun. Cuz I'm still recovering from my 6 months doing the flower trio (three pics of flower... my first professional painting).

So the choices are a VERY cartoonish pic of Toon link (hm.. maybe i shud leave this one out...) a kitty (cuz i havnt drawna pro one for like, 3 years), a harp, and uh.... i really dont know. U guys ahve to help me pick cuz I'm stumped! I really want to draw something funny and cute, but kinda dramatic. I think the harp (i think ill do the harp from ww...) will be cute. maybe with a feather over it. Oh wait. That mat be my best idea.... But I'll still do the poll. Cuz ah feeeeeeeeeel lak it.

So eyah. And I forgot topost the poll results... I am officialy the only one who cares about videogames! Yay......

So eyah. Enjoy yourselves. And cheer urse;ves up wiht some really cute WW music...



The awesome one that sounds strangely Irish......

And the one wiht teh harp......



And just b/c I fell like posting an epic song...

The WW Title/Theme!!!



And to finish up weiht somehting from TP.......



Come on dudes, Pick your best game. TP was a dark, epic game wiht a dark storyline that would better fit a movie.. while WW has a storyline that's nice, cute, epic but still fit inot a game, which is alos epic. But I ahve to admit I would much rather watch a TP movie instead of a WW movie. But that's just my preference. But.. Did you know that TP was created on a WW engine? So Tp and Ww have to same graphics! But in teh ZWii I hope it will ahve its own engine.....

And I need to say the latest Zelda news!!! Zelda: Spirit Tracks for the DS adn DSi will be coming out December 7th!!! The box art can be found on any Zelda site, but I ahve to admit that it looks fun. I mmmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy buy it. May. But for anyone who ahs their birthday in teh winter months, watch outtttttttttttttttttt........ (trili. haha.)

5 comments:

  1. 1) what if you dont have sox on?
    2) fairies could be in zelda i havent played it yet
    3) i dont think your selfish!
    4) i thinck you should do a harp
    5) i care about video games its just that the poll was closed
    6)why whatch out? just wondering my birthday is in may
    7) HOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey remember im good at the recorder well i thought that i could play some of that music with the recoder!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. why did you remove it? i dont remember what i wrote!!!

    ReplyDelete