Tuesday, September 8, 2009

CLOTHES!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok so I'm back to the "ok-so" begining (dangiiiiiiiiiiiiit) but I ahve a very good reason to do so.

My family went shopping to fashion Square yesterday.

You guys know something is wrong wiht that sentence.

My family went TOGETHER to Fashion Square. That hasn't happened for like, 3 years! And I got a pair o ON jeans, an ON jacket, and some rally awesome Coach Keds. Amazing, eh? My mom gots a green shirty-thingy and 208 dollar shoes. My brother went by with socks and a couple new ON shirts. And my dad gots some apants and shirts.

And the shoes I got look amazing!!!!!

I love them so much!!!!

And for funniness sake, here's a video-thingy::



And to answer Trili's question, no, I don't think there's a way to make teh rain stop. There might be. That's why cheats were invented.

--------------5 mins past----------------

OK youa ctually think I'm gonna make a non-zelda-related psot???? Of course not!

"Hena also comments on items that Link views in the fishing cabin, which can be seen as a way that Nintendo uses to satirize some of Link's infamous behaviors, such as him not taking his hat off upon entering a building[15] or going around breaking other people's jars, the latter to which Hena comments as being the "dumbest thing" she's ever heard of.[16]"

Hena is so awesome at times. She also gets mad when u roll into her bird or into the wall so that you can break jars. And she's getting very rich from me cuz I play teh Rollgoal game ALOT and I fail ALOT (haha epic failness) and it costs 5 rupees to play (haha indian currency) and 10 rupees if u win. Its so hard on the wii!!!!

But she's aweosme. Cuz she just is. She's not all right with rolling! I remember only one person who was also fed off when you broke her jars... if you didn't pay before breaking Iza's jar and then if you break a jar in Telma's bar if you're a wolf the goron kicks you out.....

I'm gonna look a the "zelda needs a big change" picture again.

Here it is!

Its awesomeeeeeeeeee. It reminds me of ssbb cuz i totally freaked out when I found out that Zelda can hold a rocket launcher.... 'nouf said.

And under that it says::

"Disclaimer: The picture is a joke. Please, Nintendo, do not put Link on a motorcycle with an AK-47. Oh wait, that'd be awesome. Nevermind, please do."

Wanna read he fulla rticle? read this:: http://www.zeldainformer.com/2009/09/-in-recent-news-zeldainformer.php

I love ZI!!! It has great articles.

So yeah.

Bai.

Eat ur veggies. Help old ladies across the street. Don't do drugs. Pay ur taxes. Play videogames. use rhetoric to enhance your life. ENJOYYYY LIIIIIIFE!!!!!!!!

-----------------5 more mins past------------

Son yaeah, concerning the graveyard, for anyone who's interested, look at htis page. I guess there IS a way to do that puzzle.

http://guides.ign.com/guides/748589/page_32.html

And then, teh ghost soldiers freak meh out. Especially the inscription, "teh cursed.. swordman... sleeps beneath teh sacred tree.." and so eyah. And that relates to THIS ZI article::

http://www.zeldainformer.com/2009/09/spirit-of-the-hero.php


I love this article so freaking much.

3 comments:

  1. If there is no way to stop the rain, they wouldn't PUT it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. your family should get together one day
    i luv the background music for vid
    and link w/ a motercical (i no typo dont complain)seriously
    that cat video was hilarious

    ReplyDelete