Sunday, July 5, 2009

EPICNESS

I was cleaning the kitchen today and while I was there, I ahd nothing to do.. mentally. So I was thinking about Zelda, then things I like, then epicness. I wondered what myh fav word ment. So now here's the definition::

–adjective Also, ep⋅i⋅cal.
1. noting or pertaining to a long poetic composition, usually centered upon a hero, in which a series of great achievements or events is narrated in elevated style: Homer's Iliad is an epic poem.
2. resembling or suggesting such poetry: an epic novel on the founding of the country.
3. heroic; majestic; impressively great: the epic events of the war.
4. of unusually great size or extent: a crime wave of epic proportions.

This was not what I though epic meant. I thought epic meant something so great it cannot be redone, but it made you feel da love. Like ZTP. Like Eurovision. like the Olympics. Like HSM 1 (yes, i just said it.). Like a first kiss. I thought that was epicness. Wowie. Talk about way off. Now lets talk about what is epic to me in my version of the word::

-Zelda: Twilight Princess
-The Twilight Saga
-The Olympics (this ones lkinda strange....)
-HSM1
-Eurovision 2009 (go moscow!!!)
-The first kiss of a lifetime with someone other than family, romance-wise.
-The Wii
-The Russian versions of the songs of Dima Bilan and T.A.t.u.
-The cake that Daria and I made yesterday which had too much chocolate on it but still tasted good.
-Life.

Take hold of epicness (my definition) and hold it close to your heart. Make a list on your blog of what you think is epic. And what is ready to become total epicness.

2 comments:

  1. wowie? first kiss? i think i have a better understanding of what goes in your mind! was the cake good? and do im not makeing a list

    ReplyDelete