Thursday, July 2, 2009

WOLFIE AWESOMENESSS


So those of you who have seen this as my YTBG (YouTube BackGround) have no idea what this means it is all explanable. At least it is fo rhose of yuuou who have eyes.I shall explain from left to right.

Jacob::: Character from the Twilight Saga by Stephenie Meyer. The awesomest character a book about vampires could have. Absolutely awesome fur-smudging. And absolutely awesome fur design. Totally suiting Jakey da wolfie.

Luke::: My Build-a-Bear coyote/future boyfriend/character from my book that remains unnamed. Yes, all of you who have seen and read the book will know this isn't how Lukey the wolfielooks like but I decided to change his design. Cuz I like ti better this way. And yes, I've written more in the book. Musey and Daria be fangirl-screaming. Dohn't ask about his fur-problems.

Link::: The best character a videogame could have. Absolulely cute. So cute. In wolfform. I love his design, the snudging, and his pose. Second to Jakey's. DAH LINKEY DA WOLFIE!!!

Me::: yes, be scread. this is me. When I first saw teh New Moon treailer I was o_0. I understood how much I loved my fav wolfies. I flt like doing this to them. Cuz I love them all so much.

Be amazed at the crazines of a fangirl.


Jake (c) Stephenie Meyer
Luke (c) MissCaltra
Link (c) Nintendo


You ppl should love fictional character too. :)

2 comments:

  1. AAAAH!!!! YOU READ MORE IN THE BOOK!!!! I NEED IT!!!!! AAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool pic!!! did you draw it ? i love the background

    ReplyDelete