Tuesday, July 14, 2009

This thingy that Aarthi Sent me

Here's something that my friend Aarthi sent me:: Please Do what it says at the bottom once you've finished reading my answers.

-----------------------------------------------

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
Yes a character in a book that my mom read when she was little.


2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
Yesterday when I was watching the dolphin show art SeaWorld. and then i cried again at the Shamu thingy at SeaWorld. what? it was so bee-yoo-tu-fyool!!!

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
Yes. totally and absolutely.


4 . WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Salami or doktarskaya kalbasa (some russian sausage type thingy that tastews so out of this world!!!)


5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
Keep on wishing! I'm only 12!!!


6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Yeah!!!

7. DO YTOU EVER USE SARCASM?
Sarcasm is mainly the center of my life, next to the wii and the pencil.
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
Nah. I hate to admit this but i'm scarted of reallyyyyyyyy heights. But I like flying adn climbing trees for somereason. 0_o


10.. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Frosted flakes, or normal Special K


11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
Who does???

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
I wish.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Caramel swirls in coffee............ or white chocolate swirls in coffe....... yum.


14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
What they wear, shyness, how they care about their look, and probobly outgoingness and ethusiasm. and speeled almost all of that wrong. dahwell.

15.. RED OR PINK?
Pink.


16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
Probobly either my nose or my snappiness.


17.. WHAT DO YOU MISS?
My friends, cuz i havnt seen them and most i havnt even heard of... youth (yeah right i care about those times when i was seven), and winter. And Russia.


18.. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU?
YO DUH!!!!


19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
No shoes, Wavy and loose grayscale camo yoga pants (theyre for home use only. all of u who know of my yoga pant wearing antics be scared.)

20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Sushi. It was spacy. Yum. I want some French Toast.


21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
"Memories of Impaz" from The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess. so pretty......... I'm gonna listen to "Storehouse on Fire" next!!!

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? A nice soft pale orange.

23. FAVORITE SMELLS? Hot baklova, warm Sprite, hot glazed Krispy Kreme doughnut, Lilies


24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
My mom.


25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS?
Yeah or I wouldnt be doign this right now!!!


26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
None.

27. HAIR COLOR?
Dark caramel, but a little more bland.

28. EYE COLOR?
I think storm grey but everyone else thinks blue.

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
Nope, never have, and probobly never will.

30. FAVORITE FOODS?
Arabic Kafta kabob, or kabab, baklova, french toast, Russian borsch soup, um...... chocolate?

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Both.

32. LAST MOVIE YOUWATCHED?
Night in the Museum. Or rather mythbusters Demolition Derby Special. I don't remeber!!! Or was it Made of Honor??? DAH MEMORY LOSS!!!

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
White with black crowns.

34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Winter while its currently summer outside.

35. HUGS OR KISSES?
Kisses.

36. FAVORITE DESSERT?
Um... anything.... i will eat almost anything sweet....


37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
Alya, Navya, Daria.

38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
I-uh-..... dumnno.

39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING RIGHT NOW?
Isabel, Jewel of Castallia, Queste, and Ray of Sunshine, and I just finished How to Become Popular

40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
The things that are on it currently, including my hand, the mouse, and dust.

41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT?
Bolshaya Raznitsa- Translation: Big Difference

42. FAVORITE SOUND?
Wiimote click, forest, rain, snow, water, but only when im not in the need to go... to the rest room.


43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
Who are they?


44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
St.Petersburg.

45. ANY NEWS IN YOUR LIFE?
I got my bk2skl plans ready, thanks to the new book How To Be Popular. i really recomend it.


46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
Minks, Belarus, just like Alexander Rybak!!


47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK?
Anybody who replies. :)

48. WHAT IS YOUR NAME?

Darya Bor Shelkovich before the name change. Now I'm Darya Evalyn and the last names for you guys to know!!!


Please reply!!!

------------------------------------

Now, Copy the whole text that isn't italisized and Post it on your blog. The delete my answers and put in yours. The theory is your driends will know much more about you!!!

1 comment:

  1. ok so i copied it and you will have to see it to find my answers

    ReplyDelete