Sunday, July 19, 2009

GameReview- The Legend of Zelda:Twilight Princess for the Wii

GUESS WHAT....

I beat Zelda: TP. And that means I have to give out a GameReview.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess for the Wii
by M. Caltra

View: 4.6
  • 4 Graphics: Highly detailed, but in some places pixelated.
  • 4.5 Effects: Highly detailed, but pixelated and unclear in some areas.
  • 5 Music: Catchy, interesting, and overall inspiring, even though its all MIDI.
  • 5 Movement: Highly realistic. I would mistake it for real life in some areas.

Gameplay: 4.5
  • 5 Plot: Like a movie. Amazing. Many twists, turns, characters, personality, epicness.....
  • 3.5 Difficulty: Relatively easy. The game took much more time than I thought, but effort wasn't needed as much as I expected. As much as I don't want to say it, this game was too easy.
  • 4.5 Puzzles: Relatively easy. Even though they take some time to think through, they aren't as mind-boddling as I thought puzzles can be. I found most of them easy to pass and easy to do.
  • 5 Controls: Easy to learn and to control, although I read that some had difficulty weilding the Wiimote and Nunchuck.
Plot: 5
  • 5 Story: Catching, with many twists, turns, surprises, and unexpected discoveries.
  • 5 Characters: Much like real people, with their own mind, troubles, and secrets.
  • 5 Places: Interesting, puzzling, and overall exciting to explore.
OVERALL::::

4.7 / 5


That's pretty sad, considering its my fav game in teh world.... Wah. I wish they can make the sequel faster. If you're intrested in teh game.. GO BUY IT!!! YOU'LL LOVE IT!!!

NOTE: Yes I truely beat teh game. I've actually beaten the final bosses 2 times and watched the credits and cried my heart out 2 times. I want to go for a third. And for anybodies information, I'm listenign to a song so touching (from ZTP) that I want to share with you. Cuz the music's one of the best things in this game, right next to plot.

The Song That's Way Too Touching Not to Share.

Wah. i still can't believe I own the game I have ben idolizing for 3 years, never mind beating it 2 times. Dang I am Gamestruck (lovestuck).

1 comment:

  1. you had to make a game reveiw if you are done with a game? i have completed some games but no game reveiw but still cool game review

    ReplyDelete