Sunday, July 26, 2009

Yay. Art is sortakindaish back.

ok so I ahve to admit. wolfs rain is kinda helping out my art problem... a little bit. this morning i woke up trying to draw wofl... cuz in teh anime its all really acurate... musucles adn everything. so i tried to draw it... adn failed. then i tried again. passed. if i can get my phone to connect with my comp im gonna try to post my tryouts here (uh... courtney.. little help here???). so yeah. and so i tried drawing my fav character - toboe- in wolf form. and i dunno why... but i drew a collar. like higes collar. and so i was drawing a greatly proportioned hige-toboe mix-ish wolf. before my dad came down and said i shud do some physics. at least they dont know why im not playing zelda so much nowadays adn only mariocart. this isnt his business. my personal obsessions i mean. i dunno why they havnt noticed that im too quite since thursday... ah well. back to drawing. so yeah. and i drew and tried it yet again. failed. wolves heads are relaly hard to draw porportionaly. so yeah. and now i just left a pic of a wolf body profile lying in my sketch book. so yeha. ill do it kater. right now im listening to a wolfs rian in english... oh... ep 6 is so awesome!!! especially the surprise you find in ep 5...

i wont say anything more. xP

1 comment: