Wednesday, July 15, 2009

NEW BG!!!!

Be scared. Yes. I made a new background. The drawings were all made by me. Now I'm thinking about making a thingy where u commission me to make u a new bg and schuuffs. Well, tell me what u think about the newness. Cuzz its prdy awesome, dontcha think?

AAAAANNNDDD if you want to have ads on here (i figured out how) just ask me and will b done. for a price. Hehe. and be scared cuz im getting a big lot of ideas with this..... be really scared. and as for aliceinwonderland, NOW its time to back away slowly. cuz my keyboard is totally freaking me out. its really making tons of mistakes! and my tablet is really acting weird too!!! And for that, I will also get commisions from ya'll. hehe. get ready to check this blog every day! cuz therell be tons of new things!!!

4 comments:

  1. If I didn't have a background I'm happy w/ already, u'd be my first choice to make one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i didnt see your first background whats add ons?

    ReplyDelete
  3. When you are trying to maintain your Breitling Bentley , you will want to make sure that you don't over-wind it when you're setting Superocean . If you own an older model, this is especially true because you can break the built-in spring. But if you own a newer model of Chronomat B01 , then there is protection from over-winding built into the Chronomat Evolution structure.


    Spring Coach Wallets are lighting up women's faces all around the world. Maybe Coach Wristlet is the style, quality of stitching, or the softness of the leather that the company is renown for. There are so many different Coach Gallery designs and styles. You can definitely find yourself Coach Legacy that will go with everything in your wardrobe.


    When searching for Patent Ed Hardy Clothes , it might be helpful not only to have the hardy shirt above in hand in order to find the style that one wants – but hardy shirt also might be good to know that while there are a number of hardy shirts that carry these styles, none of them (that I have found) carry all of the different styles in all the patterns available.

    ReplyDelete