Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween was effin amazing

It was. It was amazing.

What was amazing? Halloween night. Trick or treating. Friends. Singing. Akwardness. It was epic.

LIKE A G6.

We (I, Pipi, Alice, Bbj, Bluey, Linky and Sej) met together around 5 (I came late because my mom was baking a torte for my dad's bday, which is on Halloween. this is why I dont get a normal Halloween any year) at Pipi's house to T&T. Most of us were countries: I, BBj, Alice, and I guess we can accept Bluey and Pipi (blues was a fem!Japan and Pipi decided she was British Columbia - she was wearing an Asian looking thing, and since BC has a very large population of Asians, she decided so.) Alice and Caroline were there first, and we kinda hung around outside until I went to change, and then we hung around with America (ME :D) and Lichtenstein (Linky). Anita and I did weird things, Xtina (pipi- I feel like using her other name now) and Caroline(linky, but its easier using this) just hung around, took pics of us, I went daredevil and explored the outside of her - Xtina's - house. Id rather not specify exactly which weird things we did. >.< We were just weird. But because we did, the whole night was corrupt. To the fullest. Sej, Bbj, and Bluey came later. Bbj had an amazing closet cosplay of Sealand she could basically be a professional fem!Sealand. Sej and Bluey just kinda came in costumes, sej wearing a vampireishscary costume, and Bluey wearing a sinthetic kimono. She looked good netherless.

I should really be sleeping right now. Ill continue this in the morning. I didnt do any of my huge pile of homework - Econ short answers, English essay, math problem set... oh boy. And I didnt feel like doing any of it. >.<

I need my sleep in order to not die tomorrow in school. Lol, wearing a wig, glasses, and an army military makes you a totally different person.

M&Ms are now a food almost as obscene as bananas. But theyre hilarious too. XD

Good night folks. Or morning. Or day. Idk. Ill continue this later.

3 comments:

  1. omg halloween was awesome and i love my costume <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. .haha, i luve halowwen!!!!!!!!!
    .whats a closet cosplay?
    .wait, i still dont know about the m&m from before i arrived. what happened?

    ReplyDelete