Friday, October 29, 2010

Html, Stars, Pictures, etcetc...

This post was supposed to be happy: I was planning on writing it a week ago, when I first got my 'official new job,' writing HTML codes for my art teacher's website to update it and whatnot. Ill be practicing HTML on the way while posting this as well, btw, in order to practice. Life was going excellently: I did well on my first couple trimester exams, it got colder outside, blah blah.... I felt the need to psot a happy-post. Unfortunately, i couldnt bring myself to sit down and type it. Turns out blogging isnt as easy as it was a year ago. I cant believe that a whole year has passed since I posted about my amazing Halloween in Denver with my relatives. Ive changed so much since then... I feel like a more dynaaamiiiiiccc character now, compared to my stockness before.

Continuing, this week as 'Spirit Week' at basis. It was awesome, though I officially dressed only today, the last day. We had disney day, decade day, college, formal, ending with the most awesome day of all: costume day. The Friday before Halloween. I, keeping my word since August 28th, dressed as a Hero: AMERICAAAAA!!!

Once I get pictures from my friends Ill post them on here. ;) Alice was China, Pipi was a Canada, Bbj, unable to recieve her Hungary costume on time, wore last-year's costume, a pirate (whom we called 'Neotalia Pirate!Iggy, cuz we're awesome like that), linky wore a long blonde wig with a black dress adn called herself a 're-done-Lichtenstein', and Aarthi wore her last-year's kimono (and we called her Neotalia Traditional!Japan, cuz were epic like that) In total, Alice Pipi and I were boss. To say how boss we were, we got recognized by some upper-schoolers, took pictures, blah blah. I was told that, in my wig, I made a very attractive boy. So much that Sophia and Taylor wanted to ask me out to the Halloween dance tonight, but then recognized me.

---OMG IM BREAKING THIS BUT KIRILL DECIDED TO COME IN AND GIVE ME THIS CHOCOLATE EUROPEAN EGG WITH A TOY INSIDE AND I LOVE THEM AND OMG IM PEELING OFF THE FOIL AND ITS AMAZING AND OMGGGGGGGG---------

Yes, as so I felt boss: sweaty, itchy, dirty, but plain boss for most of the day. Of course, I wuda been even more so, but Ive been getting more and more sick this coming week, so much that it hurts to yell and scream like I used to, adn when I try, I end up sounding like a dying old chicken. No joke. I have witnesses.

But my wig was perfect (a bit too messy, Nantucket-nonexistent and with a small uncorrectable mohawk, but perfect otherwise), my bomber-jacket was nonexistent, my military outfit was actually my dad's old army uniform (with a sewn-on US flag where his regimen name was and pins covering the Russian lettering on the front), my shoes were also dad's (I accidently took the new shoes which he bought the night before to wear to an appointment today, but I took them, and I was so uber-careful to wear them all the time to avoid scratches and bumps and spills and whatnot), my glasses' lens fell apart in French right before the fire-drill (but I put them back together successfully!!! >:D), and I got mistaken for a guy insane-amounts of times, but thats ok. I was America, I got hugged by random Uppoerschoolers (cuz Im AWESOME), got photographed (not as much as I wuda wanted, but enough netherless) by random Upperschoolers, got asked out 2 more times as a guy than as a girl (lol, Ive NEVER been asked out before).



Lol I just found this on the internet. Ah, dear Internet how we love youuuu.....

XDXD CONTINUING!! I got to see Alice much less today, which definatly mad ehte day mucho more dull. Its much more fun meeting someone who asks, 'Who are you?' and answering 'Im America!' and the person next to you says 'Im China!' than just going 'Im America!', ya know?

Anyways... NAWWWW ITS TIME FOR BED. OH NOEZ.

2 comments: