Saturday, November 21, 2009

Poll Results among other thingies....

Ok so this is gona stat out like an Alice post::

So, the winners of the most Kya-worthy character is...........::

SIMBA FOR FIRST PLACE!!!

OBAMA AND I TIED FOR SECOND!!!!

TOBOE SCORED THIRD!!!!

LINK, IKUTO, AND THE BLUEJAY TIED FOR FOURTH!

And Firestar and Alexander Rybak tired for last.

Dang, how in the world Obama and I tied....t hat amkes no sense. And Link and Simba shuda tired for first. Yeah, even I can't pick my fav. And me...... I totally didnt think anybody wud vote for me. You guys make me proud. *sniffsniff*

Anyways, I wanna show you........ some new projects that I wnat to do but can't make my mind up on.

Yeah this one I want to do in a "no-line" fashion, even though the lineart is there. I don't like a few places, such as the shoulder and the butt. And teh nose and muzle in general look s icky. But its worth a try. I want to go into a new art direction with this one.









This one's just a simple sketch, with lineart. I just went on Shelko's failed blog and i saw the pic "lampost" and i fell in love with it and decided to do my own version. Yeah, you can see I truely didn't work that much. I kinda gave up cuz I found out that I made teh file too small, so I had to use a pencil for the cat, and it loked icky, so I just saved. It realy wasn't that ahrd to draw either. I may go back and make this bigger sometime, but nwat now. Or now.




Now this is somehing I have to finish, I have no idea when, but I'll finish it sometime. This is Shelko's mom, as a wolf, pregnat. This is totally random, but Shelko's gonna have a baby bro or sis! I love how Shekls came out, but Anya looks..... as if she needs some re-dooing. Yeah. And I actually went on teh internet to find pregnat wolf pics. I fail. XD.














So those are some of teh pics THAT I WILL FINISH but I want to know which one of them I shud start first, with a new poll!!!! AND one of them wil be a gift to Shelko, if I post it on deviant art and then buy a print for her. Yeah. On dA, you can buy professional prints. Its epic. You uys can go buy some of mine over here::

http://misscaltra.deviantart.com/prints/?utm_source=deviantart&utm_medium=userpage&utm_campaign=printstab

I would be honored if sopmebody bought something, but alas, I have no way to get teh money that yI earn through this. But then, on teh coasters, I only get 16 cents. Maybe when I get famous it'll actually be worth it.

So yeah. I need to be more active on dA. But Bio hw and projects (such as the one I'm working on right now- this is a break) and English essayes (which ill be working on after I finish my bio report) kedep me away from teh comp. Wah.

anyways, enjkoy lief dudes. I'm also planning to make some ral TP fanart soon, just so-ya know. AND IJ WORKING ON BXS AMV. BUT I CANT GET ON TO ACTUALLY AMKE ONE FRAME. STUPID SKL! ITS DROWNING ME IN HW

1 comment: