Thursday, November 11, 2010

Update? Six days is a rather long time...

Nearly a week., eh, since I posted, eh?

Note: "eh" is a Canadian stereotype which I love. Xtina says that she has to restrain herself from doing that. XD

Hence the update.

Bad news: Ive found a new obsession, the old 2004-2007 TV cartoon, Danny Phantom. Its all Elisio's fault. She was talking to me on Saturday and it was late and I was bored and I really wanted to check it out so I watched the first ep and got hooked. Really hooked. So hooked I had three hours of sleep over 48 hours. Fail much? I think not. Sadly, I was unable to pull an all-nighter. But I went to sleep at 5. And 5:30. I feel proud of meself. >:D

Good news: Im much more calm, not as obsessionist with Hetalia.

Bad news: More people are watching Hetalia now, and they are kinda afraid to let other people know since they do not want to be associated with the so-ccalled 'obsessionists'. Fail, people, fail.

Good news: my epicmeter has been at a stable rate, an average level, since Halloween. Yesterday I finally sang and danced in the cafateria, as usual, singing some song that was obviously awesome. Cuz i wudnt sing unawesome stuffschszhz.XD I spelled that so awesomely.

Bad news: Now I tell bad puns at random times.

Good news: Im getting closer to Bluey, since now Im 'sane' because my epicmeter has been at an average level.

Bad news: Caroline and Bbj think Im ditching them for Bluey, but we're all in the same class... Idk how that happens. I sit by Caroline most of the time anyways. I only sit next to Bluey in Physics, bu Kaitlyn and Caroline in econ, nobody in math and history, Taylor in chemistry, Caroline in biology, Xtina in french, Caroline in english, emma in art, and thats it. :/ This all just leaves me confused.

Good news: Im tired adn I want to sleep.

Bad news: This post is over. Stay awesome. :3

3 comments:

  1. Cool. I like how it goes "Good News:" "Bad News:" and so on and so forth

    ReplyDelete
  2. - oh.. aw....
    - yay!
    - true. this is why i'm not going to watch it. fail? not so much. ;)
    - yay!
    - yay! that's not bad!
    - yay!
    - Well... they told me why... so I could tell you at school?

    ReplyDelete
  3. wait, i just realized, do i sit next to you in any class?

    ReplyDelete