Friday, November 5, 2010

Report cards gone wrong?

Report cards.

A basis' student's worst nightmare. Unless you know youve done well.

Which I know I have. I miraculously got some good grades (who knew that actually paying attention in class and doing homework can do you good?), mostly because I learned from my multiple lessons last year. Now I actually study for those tests Im worried about (thanks Pete!), I do my homework and turn it in on time (thanks Clark!), and I pay attention in class (thanks Davison!)

Surprisingly, mom was pretty fine with my grades. She knows Ive been slacking off at the end of the trimester, and that's the reason why all my B+ are not A-. 0_o. But strangely, these grades are ver good in basis, and some of my proud failure friends are really mad at themselves, their teachers, their parents, the world.... etc etc.

*sigh* I guess my work has paid off.

2 comments:

  1. I'm happy with my grade too. Except it's kind of what I'd normally get, sooo.... it's kinda average.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, i was ok with my grades but disapointed at the same time

    ReplyDelete