Saturday, December 5, 2009

A week and a day.

A week and a day since I last posted. Or just a week. I don't know.

This is why I love blogging. Whenever I want to know what happened on a certain day, I just open up my blog and see what I was ranting about. This really helps, because, I have a memory problem. I remmber totally useless stuff and forget importand things. Like I remember the day that I first became obsessed with Tokyo Mew Mew. April 17th. It was out of skl. Around 6 PM. Dang I am GOOD. Bu I forgot what a covalent bond is. XD.

I ahve to say I can't be on miuch during the holidays. My family, as we are uber-russian, we are really huped during the holidays. My mom is the organiazer for this holiday russian thing at RCC, and so shes all over the palce. And since this era is the era of the matriarchy, my mom basically is why the whole family is all over the place at December (is that grammatical?). So yes. Today I have to finish this greeting card desighn for my mom so that she can buy the greeting card on dA and send it over to all our friends all over the glabe. Yeah. And so I started it in the morning, I had to go, then I came back, and the G-pen wasn't working right! and so I told that to my dad when he walked into my room, and he's all like, time to install Bamboo? My dad bought me this ultra-pro tyablet in teh summer when my fiurst problems with the G-pen started appearing. And so NOW, in DECEMBER, he decided to install it. So far I'm likin the Bamboo better. ^^.

And so now, I'm redoing the whole pic. Because now the pressure, the lines, the quality, and the undertanding of Photoshop are different. I'm so happyu!!!

And that's not the only reason!!!! THE PIRATES OF THE CARIBEAN IS OFFICIALLY ON TEH EPIC LIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KYA!!!!!!!!!!!!!



AND MY ABSOLUTE FAV OF THE SOUNDTRACK:::::



KYA JACK SPARROW! THIS REMINDS ME OF THIS... THING::



OMG. ITS LINK. HES JACK SPARROW. I LOVE THIS COMPARISON!!!!!!!

I WUV JACK SPARROW. HE IS SO EPIC. I MEAN, REALLY. HE IS JUST EPIC. AND SO IS LINK. HES EPIC. THEYRE A NICE COMPARISON, DONTCHA THINK????????

kya. And so is Kukai from Shugo Chara. *runs away to google to find pics of him*

aha!!!!!!!!! WAIT. I FORGOT TO PUT CAPS ON. MYAHAHAH!!!!!!!!



















i WUV KUKAI! hes a skaterdude, really awesome...... hes just so epic. Anmd then, there's a number two on my list of fav guys from Shugo Chara::






















OMG. ITS A CAT-GUY. Whenever I see him, I ahve this urge to just yell out OMG ITS IKUTO!!!!! DAH ITS A CAT-GUY!!!!!!! HES GETTING PETTED!!!!!!! HAHAHAAHHA

Yeah. I love it in Book 5 when this observatory-dude pets him. Its hilarious. Pipi and Bluey were sitting by me and I was like, showing them teh pages while attempting to finish my pizza. It was hard work. But then again, it was Pipi who lent me the book and Bluey who refuses to lend me the 7th one because I havn't read the 6th. They keep on saying, READ THE SIXTH but I'm like YEAH TELL THAT TO MY MOM WHO REFUSES TO GO TO THE LIBRARY SINCE ITS DECEMBER!! Yeah. This is how far the holidays go.

And so yeah. Life is wonderful.

But my posts will be getting shorter and less frequent. Go and read Musey's blog. She's getting better at posting.

MY NEW QUOTE WHICH I ADAPTED FROM POTC::

"you're mad!" (this is you)
"If I wasn't this wouldn't of worked!" (this is me) *does some mad thing*

HEWHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHHEHEHE

oH YEAH. AND ELISIO persuaded me to get a skype. so i elaly need some skype contacts, just find me on Skype. My name is "caltra.cat" . I'm really imaginitaive. At lesat this time its not "MissCaltra".

TA CHAO

5 comments:

  1. FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why didn't you listen to me about getting a skype? x-(


    But now we can see each other there!!!!! FINALLY!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool... yea making holiday cards is fun. What r u gonna make?
    Pirates of the Carribean is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i would agree, PIRATES OF THE CARABEAN IS AWESOME!!!!
    the sword play and stuff like that.

    but im surprised you didnt post about spirit tracks.!

    well you still didnt check my new blog i have already posted 11 times an the only commenter is trili, trili and bluey are the only ones who followed!!!!

    so yeah.. sory for ranting on your blog.....
    by!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i luv the sound tracks
    it reminds me of my fantasy...(er...why did i type that?)

    i have always liked pirates of the caribean but i wondered when the next one will come out. there is no word that there will be a new one but i know there will be a new one... like what happened to sly cooper.

    but to tell you the truth i think i like the lord of the rings movies more but its still one of my favs.

    ..................................................
    why does 'hes a pirate' have to be 1 min and 30 sec?
    oh well

    ReplyDelete
  5. The only comedy television THE HIGH CHAPARRAL on this list, the Seinfeld complete THE HIGH CHAPARRAL DVD is extremely popular. This longstanding show may go down as one of the best sitcoms in history, and THE HIGH CHAPARRAL DVD COLLECTION an iconic show that everybody can relate to.

    Hogan scarpe , is considered as an all time, all generation brand of sneakers, that released Hogan scarpe donna variety. Still shining with its beguiling charm in the athletic hogan donna industry since its launch dated nearly 25 years back. Interestingly this Hogan scarpe uomo was named after the plane Air Force One, which carries the President of the United States.

    If you're planning to buy Louboutin Shoes reproductions online, I'll suggest you go through the Christian Louboutin Pumps They've been experts in providing you a good deal and also having the best quality for these Christian Louboutin Boots . There is no law to control the copies, which makes your chances of being fooled even more. This amazing and really helpful website is well reputed name for buying replicas. They not only deal in getting you the best quality of Christian Louboutin Sandals .

    ReplyDelete