Wednesday, December 9, 2009

BANNDMENT GOING EVEN FURTHER

Oh yeah. Its going even further. Yesterday, while I was atempting to finish my english on the comp, but didnt, my dad walked in and saw me on the comp. I think he was the Internet (Firefox) window, and decided that since "she's doing this, I better rempove Firefox". And so, today, when I wanted to go and check out just ONE teeny pisode of Shugo Chara, check my email, see what ppl are posting about, the netword is coincidentily not working. Gotta love Firefox. I knew this was because of the thing yesterday, but I understoof that I hae 2 internets:: Firefox and Explorer. So now I'm writing this on crappy explorer. Do you guys know how much I hate explroe? it has no style, no value, no use. I hate it. While firefox..... dudes, there's SKINS. Talk about epic.

So now, new poll. Should I confront dad about my loses from the comp and ask why he's doing this?

I I do, I'll leave in tears and resort to hiding under my bedsheet. If I don't, I might as well say goodbye to Firefox and YT forever. T-T. Good for me. But then, he might just be doing this temporarily, until after teh hyoludays...... for various reasons......... m I need a poll. T-T.

5 comments:

  1. I hate explorer too! O my gosh, I have to use explorer on one of our computers, and now i just avoid that computer. Oh actually we put firefox on that so never mind. But i hated explorer for those few weeks. well, now i can use beautiful firefox. I think u should confront your dad subtly, but how i think u should do it depends on how long he's banning u for, and the reason he says he's doing it for. if u can answer those qs for me please, i'll think rly hard on it. Cuz this is not fair. But we've gotta respect ur dad 2, while letting him see reason. unless he has a really good reason. so.... please answer and i'll try 2 help!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwwww!!!!!!!! Hope it gets better. before confronting him, ask him how long it is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. it shall be all right darya, once you sort things out everything will go back to normal. PS-if your punshments are really bad and unfair, start crying, without attempting to lower my punishment, i have started crying before and somehow my parents take pity

    ReplyDelete
  4. i agree w/ trili..... dont confront immediately

    ReplyDelete