Saturday, June 13, 2009

photoshop

i have to say something about photoshop: its used too much. especcially in the yt warrior cat comunity (yt= youtube). ever since darkkokiri said she used photoshop everyone was loik saving up money to buy their own. lets say i was lucky enough to have my own. but its still known too much. and everyone who doesnt have a photoshop and wants one is all loik *jeolous face*. well, thats how it is on yt. for me. and another thing. yt has too many haters!!! theres tons of ppl who get depressed when ppl send them messages with tons of cuss and hating-ish-ness. dontcha think its just plain sad??? one of my subscriptions was all depressed laterly, so everyone who watched her videos gave her a comment of "its ok... we'll help you out of it... youll get out of it soon....... just block them" and stuff. i was one of them. so i hope nothing like this happens to me. i dont want to go into depression!!!

3 comments:

  1. I agree. Depression for photo shop? This has got to be a joke but its real. I would die if you got depressed.

    --Shelko

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mm... sounds sad.

    ReplyDelete