Wednesday, June 17, 2009

awesome ppl

ive gotta talk about some ppl who have really enhanced my life in an abundance of ways. and these are all out of order. none are on top and none are on the bottom.

#1- Alya. my friend who lives in texas who has really helped me in the tough times. i met her in 4th grade, thought she was a total weirdo, and revisited her in 5th grade, the worst year in my life, and saw how cool she really was. she was the only person that i could lean on and cry. when she moved to texas, i knew that our relashionship would not end. it didnt. we're stil together at heart.

#2- Kirill. the best brother anyone could ask for. enough said. thnx.

#3- Jaclyn. One of the best friends I could have. short, spunky, full of energy, and always there, Jaclyn. Thanks for being with me then and now.

#4- Tarryn. who knew that someone so reserved could have so much emotion. i didnt know tarryn that well, but right before i left skl, she gave me one of my best presents yet. i didnt know she was like me, outcasted, until she met people who liked her for her, and not what she did or wore. i guess shes almost a copy of me. but mucho quieter. tnx tarryn.

#5- Trisha. I didnt know that someone who was smartr also had enough brains to be fun. your sarcasm and quiet knowing will always be appreciated by everyone who meets you, including me. thnx trish.

#6- Nicole. For someone whos almost 2 years older than me you really know how to play it cool. tall, talented, and sarcastic to the core, you can be the most invitable person to be with and to know. thanks for your self.

#6- Daria. Yes, she can be way too literal and annoying at times- but hey! you cant blame a person for that. we contrast very well, and i think that brings out the best in both of us. she knows when to speek up, although her jokes may send me into a rage of trying to find something actually funny, shes a great friend, a great listener, and a person who always has something itersting to say. thanks alot daria.

#6- Navya. now thers the type of people who know how to be loved. navya is one in teh mere handful. shes always ready to cheer someone up, to give out a logical opinion, always ther when someones in need. so nice that you want to spend your life repaying it. and she thinks that she'll live a normal life! she'll live an extraordinary life, and for sure. thanks for making my life happier than it was.

#7- Caroline. who knew that someone so happy, freeflowing, and pokey (i mean it both literal and figurative) could end up being such a great friend. thank you for staying with my craziness. thankyou for being one that someone like me could confide in.

there are much more. i would like those not listed here not to be sad. please tell me and i will expand it further. :)

2 comments:

  1. Hey! The too literal person here! Wow, thanks for making me feal really good... I'm honored.

    ReplyDelete