Sunday, June 14, 2009

DAG ZTP

I HAVE SOMETHING ELSE TO ADD TO MY OBSETTIONS LIST. dag i hate caps lock. oh well.

i have this thing called an obsesion. i get obsessed with something until i find something else. my longest obsession aws a year and a alf with warrior cats. my most occuring obsession was zelda twilight princess. ive had 3 waves. *whirr*. im in my 3rd one right now, an ot sy how bad this obsession is, i have to say that i will listen to zelda music for hours, favorite every piece of zelda artwork there is on deviant art, make up a sequel in my head, and learn how to draw imps and castles. im noty kidding. while i am writing this i am listening to midnas lament. be amazed. what is this about? this obsession? its a video game. yes, i cant get a video game out of my head. a video game thats made in 2006. weird, huh? yes it is. and very much. have any of you had something like this obsession??? i want to know what other ppl think about this!!! is it normal??? at all?







DAH ITS MIDNA!!! * runs away to hug midna*

5 comments:

  1. No its not normal.
    I NEVER have obsessions like that.

    --Shelko

    PS You also email ME Zelda Twilight Prinhcess Stuff an overall of 62 messages about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I LUV ur blog! I met a friend at summer camp who luvs the zelda music! He's cool, but I've never heard zelda music & so I dunno. Could u email it or something? :\
    Thx! I <3 ur blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes comepletely normal. Every teenager or tween gets obseesed with something. For me its the JONAS BROTHERS!!!!! But i will probably get sick of them soon. *Sigh* Plz check out my blog too ok? www.laurenkasle.blogspot.com
    Thx!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i think your the first person i met that hass sssssssssoooooooooo many obsesions

    ReplyDelete