Sunday, June 26, 2011

Im just going to spam this with random Doctor Who watnots



I love Matt Smith. He rocks so much, even if he's dancing like a fool on a blank greenscreen.



3 minutes and 38 seconds of amazing fez. Actually, I have my own fez. Here's a picture of me and a friend of mine wearing our Doctor costumes (she's Ten and I'm Eleven). Yeah. I don't have my sonic screwdriver, another friend of mine forgot it to give it to me that day. But I guess that's karma, because I totally forgot her camera at the building where we were the day before (we found it though!)






Alex Kingston reminds me of that wise independent woman person character from books. Like... URGH Can't you just describe her like that? And... I feel for Matt. D:


How, this, as seen from the actors, is from Ten's era. I don't know why I even posted this. This really isn't that interesting...


However, this is very entertaining. Tennant is very entertaining. XD he just sorta runs in and FAILS.



Sometimes, I love this guy.



John: DAVID. IVE GOT CAKE.
David: WOOHOOO!!



JOHN BARROWMAN YOU ROCK. "These are our stunt devils. They do the stuff we're not allowed to do, like *starts lauhing* sit in the car *laughs some more* WHILE ITS STATIONARY. *continues laughing*" And there's the cake scene again. This is even more special to me as it's the first Ten era episode Ive watched since... January? February? 0_0

Im too bored to post more. But I just watched Matt and Karen talking about hamsters, so I think I'll leave these people who are following me to find out what the heck I'm talking about. WOOHOO!

2 comments:

  1. Wait... did they use him dancing in one of the episodes???

    THEY ARE HILARIOUS. Doctor Who=WOOHOOO!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah. It was just a brief 5 second clip which the characters missed but the audience saw. But just watching him do that is just.. WHAT ARE YOU DOING I BLODDY LOVE YOU! XD

    ReplyDelete