Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Revival, or something close to it.

Yes. How long has it been? 3 months? Oh biy, I am not regreting this any further. I've been wantyed to go on for such a long time... and here i am, at my parents comp 5 mins before i ahve to wake them up. since i havnt been on for such a long time, i might as well inform you all on what happened during these three months.
  1. I got an ocarina for my all A's these pre-comps.
  2. I lost my ocarina.
  3. And I found it a week ago. Again.
  4. I finished Okami, had an Okami obsession...
  5. Had an obsession over Pirates of the Caribbean, wave 2.
  6. Was mucho more active on dA (deviant ART, the site where I moved my life)
  7. Got my Trili addicted to warrior Cats.
  8. Made my first sample animation after almost a year of not animating.
  9. Celebrated my 2-year-streak of ahimation.
  10. Still got stuck in Spirit Tracks.
  11. Got a whole interview with someone on the culture on Japan.
  12. Got a couple questions on a gameshow right (in my couch)
Those are just some of the things left to say. I want to write more.... But its time to wake my parents up..... I dun want to do that.

And you guys may be wondering why I left. That's just me. I go from one thing to another. I left YouTube for Blogger, and now Blogger was left for dA. And let me say that all teh sites are equal in amazingness... but Blogger was too stale.

But I will never forget my happiness on Blogger. I only hope I will have the same amazing memories on dA, my next big site.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for posting! And it was a great post, as always. :D
    Can't wait to see your work on dA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same as Navya!!! Wow, you punctuated evrything correctly; what a shock!!!! jk, haha

    ReplyDelete